The ThemeInside License describes the terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to your use of any products downloaded by you from the ThemeInside Website.
WordPress Themes & Plugins
All WordPress themes & plugins downloaded from the ThemeInside Website are licensed solely pursuant to the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2.0 or later (“GPL”). The terms of the GPL can be accessed here.
Products other than WordPress themes (“Other Products”) are licensed (not sold) on a non-exclusive basis under the following license types:
A. Single-Domain License
The Single-Domain License grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to make use of the Other Product, subject to the following terms, conditions and restrictions:
- The Other Product is licensed for use by you on a single domain only.
- Your use of the Other Product is limited to a single application for yourself or one client.
- Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell, resell, or provide for free the Other Product or offer to do any of these things.
- Notwithstanding the above, if you license the Other Product on behalf of your client under a Single-Use License, you may transfer this License to your client and recoup from your client the cost of licensing the Other Product.
- This Single-Use License will terminate automatically if you breach any of the above conditions. Upon termination, you must stop making copies of or distributing any applications incorporating the Other Product until you remove the Other Product from it.
- The developer of the Other Product retains ownership of the Other Product and all associated intellectual property rights.
- You receive no license or other rights to the Other Product except as set forth above. There are no additional licenses or other rights implied.
B. Single Domain License
The 1 Domain License grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to make use of the Other Product on a maximum of 1 domains and for a maximum of 1 clients. Except for the right to use the Other Product on up to 1 domains and for up to 1 clients, your right to use the Other Product will be subject to the same terms, conditions and restrictions set forth above for a Single Domain License
C. Developer License
The Extended-Use License grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to make use of the Other Product on an Single number of domains. Except for the right to use the Other Product on an unlimited number of domains and for an unlimited number of clients, your right to use the Other Product will be subject to the same terms, conditions and restrictions set forth above for a Single Domain License.
D. Additional License Terms
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Other Products or portions thereof may be subject to the GPL or other open source license terms (“Open Source License Terms”), which may give you additional and/or different rights of use than the foregoing, or may impose additional and/or different restrictions on your use, modification and distribution of Other Products. In the event of any conflict between the ThemeInside License and any applicable Open Source License Terms, the Open Source License Terms will control. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable Open Source License Terms.